Room Reservation Policies:
- Rooms can be reserved in half hour increments for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per user.
- Reservations may be made one week in advance.
- Students may only make reservations in their own name; reservations cannot be made for other students.
- Check-in once you arrive at your room. There is a 15 minute "grace period" for you to arrive. After the 15 minute period, your reservation expires if the room is not occupied.
- To check-in, view your confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which provides instructions for checking in with a check-in code
- Please keep the room’s door closed during use.
- Please cancel your reservation if you will not be using the space as planned.
- Vacant study rooms may be used on a first come first served basis. Please note that you may be asked to leave if someone with a reservation arrives.
- Unattended personal property may not be used to hold a room and may be removed by Library staff.
- Please note that Library carrels are available on a first come, first serve basis. To request a locker to store research materials, use our locker request form.
- Studio D and Open Tutoring are reservable by faculty, staff, and student groups through EMS, but students may freely use these spaces when not in use for classes or tutoring. Face coverings must be worn in these rooms when working in groups. Both of these rooms have the following capacity limit:
- Open Tutoring Classroom #1008: 40 person capacity
- Studio D #1016: 32 person capacity
- The following reservable rooms have capacity limits.
- Quiet Room A (#1016A): 4 person capacity
- Quiet Room B (#1016B): 4 person capacity
- Quiet Room C (#1016C): 4 person capacity
- Quiet Room D (#1016D): 4 person capacity
- Group Tutor Room 1 (#1015): 10 person capacity
- Group Tutor Room 2 (#1017): 3 person capacity
The Library/CTL reserves the right to cancel a booking that does not comply with these policies.
If you need to reserve a room longer than 3 hours for testing purposes, please contact email@example.com
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding